Once you’ve successfully registered, activated your ShopSmallBiz.ca account, and completed your business listing, you are now ready to add a coupon to your business listing. Here are the required steps you will need to follow in order to add a coupon:
Step 1: Log in to your ShopSmallBiz.ca account
- On the top lefthand corner of the ShopSmallBiz.ca homepage, click on “Log in”
- You will be prompted to log in using your email and password.
- Forgot your password? No problem, you can easily request to reset your password and an email will be sent to you momentarily with instructions.
Step 2: Adding a coupon
- Once you’re logged into your ShopSmallBiz.ca account, you will be redirected to your dashboard.
- On your dashboard, you will have the ability to add a coupon by clicking “You have not yet added a coupon, add one here”, under the “My Coupons” tab.
- Please note that you can have several coupons, so if you’re already featuring a deal for consumers you can certainly add a second coupon by clicking “Add another coupon here.” You can also edit and delete already existing coupons.
Step 3: Create a coupon
- A new window will open, where you customize the details of your coupon.
- Be sure to complete all required fields, and add as much detail as possible.
- Once you’ve completed every field, click “Save”, and your coupon will now be visible on your business listing for consumers to find
Step 4: Viewing your coupon on your listing
- To view your coupon: go back to the ShopSmallbiz.ca homepage, and in the search bar look up your business. (Just enter your business name in the first field, no need to browse by category, or by city.)
- Click “Search” and your business should be the first to appear.
- Click on your business listing, and scroll to the bottom to view the coupons for this location.
- Click on your coupon title, and a downloadable PDF of your coupon will open up!
- TIP: Save a copy of the PDF, so that you can share the coupon via email or on social media with consumers.
Should you need any assistance creating your coupon, do not hesitate to contact the Shop Small Biz team (email@example.com). We would be glad to help you out!