Step 1: Getting Registered
- On the top lefthand corner of the ShopSmallBiz.ca homepage, click on “Register your business”.
- You can also register by clicking on the dropdown menu icon, located on the right-hand side of the homepage, and selecting “Register Your Business”.
Step 2: Create your account
- Fill out all required fields with the relevant information, and “Create new account”.
Step 3: Activate your account
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your account with further instructions.
- Click on the link (or copy paste the link into your browser) that was provided to you in the email, and set your password.
NOTE: If you have not received an e-mail with further instructions within 5 minutes, make sure you check your “Spam” or “Junk” folder.
Step 4: Set password
- Click the “Log in” button, and you will be directed to your dashboard where you set your account password.
Step 5: Access your dashboard and complete your business profile and listing!
- Once your password has been saved, the next step is to complete your business profile and listing.
Should you need any assistance, do not hesitate to contact the Shop Small Biz team (firstname.lastname@example.org ). We would be glad to help you out!