Small Business Saturday 2019: Celebrate your business!
- Do you wish your business was easier to find on Google?
- Thinking of expanding your presence on Facebook or Instagram?
- Not sure how to buy digital ads?
This Small Business Saturday could be your chance to take your business’ digital footprint from good to great!
What’s Small Business Saturday?
This year, on October 26th, we’re celebrating small and medium-sized businesses from coast to coast! To mark Small Biz Saturday, consumers are invited to visit and shop at their favourite local businesses, and share their memorable experiences on social media using the hashtag #SmallBizSaturday!
Let us help you put a little oomph in your digital marketing. In celebration of Small Business Saturday, CFIB and Interac want to give you some well-deserved support.
Get a chance to win $1,000, courtesy of Interac, to put toward digital advertising, along with two hours of one-on-one support with CFIB’s director of digital marketing to help you boost your online presence!
How to enter:
- If you’re not yet on the Shop Small Biz directory, you can enter the contest by signing up and completing your business listing. (Instructions here).
- If you’re already registered on Shop Small Biz, you can enter the contest by logging in and creating a coupon that offers a deal to celebrate “Small Business Saturday”. (Instructions here).
Shop Small Biz is sponsored by the Canadian Federation of Independent Business and Interac. With 110,000 members, the CFIB is Canada’s largest association dedicated to increasing the odds of success of business owners like you. When you join CFIB, you can drive policy change at all levels of government, enjoy exclusive savings on essential business services, and access expert advice and tools. Find out more at CFIB.ca